Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Putrajaya Precint 8

Had breakfast at Putrajaya, 8th Precinct this morning with Kak Ina. I was craving for some nasi kerabu with cili sumbat and ikan goreng tepung. However, the nasi kerabu set is only available on weekends. :( Too bad. Luckily I'm not pregnant. Meleleh je air liur baby nanti. Hehhee..

Anyway, since we're already there, might as well we had our breakfast there. I had nasi dagang with kari ikan tongkol and jelatah + teh ais. Kak Ina bought laksam and teh tarik. Sedap... They also sell nasi lemak and so many different lauks. I think I saw nasi lemak bungkus as well. I think they named their gerai "Selera Pantai Timur". Appropriately named. Although I didn't try Laksam this morning. It looked delicious. (didn't take the photo of laksam though. Kak Ina finished it off before I had the chance to)

This is what I paid RM3.50 for this morning. It was worth it. Delicious, and it truly is. I especially love the kari ikan tongkol. The fish is fleshy but the curry really made it through.

Nasi Dagang Putrajaya

The gerai is no. 2 from the right side of the food court. The food court is a double storey building, located at 8th Precinct Putrajaya, next to the school, near the fish market, and I believe there's a small library at the back. There are many other gerais there. Can find western food for lunch and dinner. I believe only the ground floor is opened for business in the morning. I can't wait til saturday to have their nasi kerabu specials. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dah try taman warisan pertanian as precint 16??? ader satay samuri.. the place pun ok gak la...

do ur review 'bout that place...

..pak long..

tulip said...

insya Allah.. will do. tq for visiting pak long. hehehe.. taman warisan tak pernah pergi. hari tu ada org ajak tapi tak sampai, kitorang melencong ke alamanda. hehehe...