Monday, September 05, 2005

Rasa Alamanda, Putrajaya II

I haven't been able to eat at many places the past few months cause been skipping lunch or have really late lunches lately. Tons of work to do larr.. not diet arrr...

Anyway, last Friday had a trip to Alamanda for lunch. I was really tired of having lunch at the fast food chains, so I took my friends for lunch at Rasa, Alamanda... yepp.. again.. There are so many stalls to try.. Since last time, the three of us, Nomie, Kak Ina and I, had lunch at the Kelantan and Noodles stall, this time we tried different stalls, and dishes.

Nomie opted for curry noodles at the noodles stall next to the nasi kandar stall. Kak Ina had mee hoon sup from the same stall. (I think last time, kak ina had bakso from the other noodle stall..) While yours truly bought nasi lemak from the.. you guessed it...nasi lemak stall. The curry noodle was awful, according to nomie. the kuah was really cair.. the isi lautan kurang sedap.. I believe, mon warned me about the curry noodles.. kak ina's mee hoon soup was ok. But she finished it up, maybe it's good la jugak...My nasi lemak was delicious. I had the nasi lemak + ayam rendang.. for RM4.50. It's two thumbs up from me.. I also had Mango juice priced at RM3.90, it's worth every sen. :)

mikari lousy mi kari
misup so-so mihun sup
mangojus big glass mango juice.. RM3.90
nasilemak nasi lemak + rendang ayam.. RM4.50

2 comments:

mon said...

kat noodles stall dekat nasi kandar tu aku pernah makan keowteow tiga rasa, my fren rekemen. sedap tu sedap, tapi ya Allah, pedasssssssss gegiler....

tulip said...

emm.. aku nak makan kat situ hari tu tapi ramai nye org masya Allah... besh sangat ke? emm... tapi next time pigi aku nak try popiah tu.. nampak cam best aje.. gerai kat pintu besar tu.. :)